On 9 Jun 2004, at 11:28 pm, Alberto Monteiro wrote:

Crap! Now that I have 1 hour to kill, I am using an Internet Cafe that does
_not_ support telnet :-/

Where is that Java interface? [this is a rhetorical question]

http://wtgab.demon.co.uk/~brinl/mud/

Uses the Cup-O Mud client.

Worked fine with Safari/Mac OS X. Didn't work with Mozilla or Camino for some reason when I tried them. Haven't tried any other OS's.

Maybe Steve can add the URL to his handy MUD page...

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It is our belief, however, that serious professional users will run out of things they can do with UNIX." - Ken Olsen, President of DEC, 1984.