Well, I happen to know that there are a number of critiques of Bush's
foreign policy on this List.   Thus, I thought that it would be
interesting to solicit recommendations for what to do about Iran
here.   I look forward to your thoughts.

Here is a summary of the current situation:

  http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110005213

For the record, here's a sample of what the latest IAEA report says:

• "The information provided to date by Iran has not been adequate" to
explain the origin of traces of near-weapons-grade uranium found by
inspectors.

• "Important information about the P-2 centrifuge [uranium
enrichment] program has frequently required repeated requests, and in
some cases continues to involve changing or contradictory
information"; and

• "Iran's postponement until mid-April of the visits originally
scheduled for mid-March . . . resulted in a delay in the taking of
environmental sample and their analysis."