> Travis Edmunds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >From: Deborah Harrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >Debbi
> >Using Mr. Pointy As Justification? Maru    ;)

> I hope you're talking about my index finger!
> -Travis "Mr. Pointy" Edmunds

Nooo, there was actually some (probably obscure, since
I can't recall it at the moment) reference to Slayer
Kendra's favorite stake, which she passed on to Buffy.
As if you didn't know!  <shakes finger at impertinent
young buck>

And no comment on the 'Enterprise:original series'
remark!?!  *I* thought it devilishly clever...  ;}

Debbi
Pouting Is Difficult To Convey Though Cyberspace
Without Appearing Quite Ridiculous Maru   :)