On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 05:54:39 -0700 (PDT), Damon Agretto
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Could you please define "Trinity" for this purpose?
>
> Being baptized in the Trinity is being baptized in the
> name of the "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." IIRC
> without looking (I'm at work now and supposed to be
> working!), its in the Nicene Creed.

Yes.

Googling gave some useful pages on the creed.  Here are translations
from three different pages:

http://www.mit.edu/~tb/anglican/intro/lr-nicene-creed.html

We believe in one God,
  the Father, the Almighty,
  maker of heaven and earth,
  of all that is, seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
  the only Son of God,
  eternally begotten of the Father,
  God from God, Light from Light,
  true God from true God,
  begotten, not made,
  of one Being with the Father.
  Through him all things were made.
  For us and for our salvation
    he came down from heaven:
  by the power of the Holy Spirit
    he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
    and was made man.
  For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
    he suffered death and was buried.
    On the third day he rose again
      in accordance with the Scriptures;
    he ascended into heaven
      and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
  He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
    and his kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
  who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
  With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified.
  He has spoken through the Prophets.
  We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
  We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
  We look for the resurrection of the dead,
    and the life of the world to come.  Amen.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/11049a.htm

We believe (I believe) in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of
heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. And in one
Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, and born of the
Father before all ages. (God of God) light of light, true God of true
God. Begotten not made, consubstantial to the Father, by whom all
things were made. Who for us men and for our salvation came down from
heaven. And was incarnate of the Holy Ghost and of the Virgin Mary and
was made man; was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate, suffered
and was buried; and the third day rose again according to the
Scriptures. And ascended into heaven, sits at the right hand of the
Father, and shall come again with glory to judge the living and the
dead, of whose Kingdom there shall be no end. And (I believe) in the
Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of life, who proceeds from the Father
(and the Son), who together with the Father and the Son is to be
adored and glorified, who spoke by the Prophets. And one holy,
catholic, and apostolic Church. We confess (I confess) one baptism for
the remission of sins. And we look for (I look for) the resurrection
of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen."

http://www.creeds.net/ancient/nicene.htm  (Three versions given on
this page; one is identical to the first one posted, the other two are
below.)

We believe in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth,
and of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten
of the Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God
of Very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the
Father by whom all things were made; who for us men, and for our
salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit
of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us
under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, and the third day he
rose again according to the Scriptures, and ascended into heaven, and
sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And he shall come again with
glory to judge both the quick and the dead, whose kingdom shall have
no end.

And we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life, who
proceedeth from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the
Son together is worshipped and glorified, who spoke by the prophets.
And we believe one holy catholic and apostolic Church. We acknowledge
one baptism for the remission of sins. And we look for the
resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, light from light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father;
through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven,
was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary
and became truly human.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father [and the Son],
who with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified,
who has spoken through the prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. Amen.

Anyone interested in creeds in general might be interested in checking
out http://www.creeds.net/