Travis Edmunds asked:

> Been listening to a fair bit of Tull lately, and I came across something
> odd. There is a song - Quiz Kid - that starts off exactly the same way
as -
> Too Old To Rock N' Roll...Too Young To Die - before morphing into it's own
> thing. Just wondering if anyone knows anything it.

In "Jethro Tull: A History of the Band 1968-2001", I couldn't find any
reference to what you have noticed.

All is that is mentioned is, "'Quizz Kid' opens the album, its
straight-ahead rock and roll tone providing an effective score for
Anderson's critique of television games shows that were wnormously popular
during the late 1960s and early 1970s."

George "not the kind you have to wind up on Sunday" A