On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 04:32:15PM -0700, Nick Arnett wrote:

> What you wrote seems rather more argumentative than belongs here,
> given that you actually knew that Mark's real name is no secret.

Argumentative? I beg to differ!

> As for having "repeatedly" pointed it out, I'm not sure everybody
> who's here now heard me the first time.  As far as I can tell,
> "repeatedly" actually was once, in 2002.

I'm not going to search for it, but I remember AT LEAST TWICE some time
ago, and then twice more this week.

Your comment seems rather argumentative, given that the post in question
was directed to me and you had already mentioned it to others in another
post...

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/