From: "Gary Nunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Killer Bs Discussion'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: The Village - no spoilers....
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:56:43 -0400

> That's exactly why I haven't seen the film yet. I just
> wouldn't grasp the symbolism.
> When I'm 30 I'll give it a go.
> -Travis "nearly a decade away from getting a grip on symbolism/Robert
> Langdon" Edmunds

I have been trying to think of some sarcastic witty reply for this, but
I have nothing. It's too early on Monday morning. :-)

Being the baby amongst the baby boomers, I just HAVE to take offense to what you said.

-Travis "all in good fun though" Edmunds

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.