At 01:32 PM 8/31/2004 -0700 Gautam Mukunda wrote:
>> our posts?

>> > Thirded.
>>
>> Fourthed.  Fourth-a-ded.  Four-a-th.  Uh, me too!
>>
>>  - jmh
>
>It is, of course, out of line...but the Fool has been
>similarly out of line for years.  What makes this
>particular egregious insult any worse from ones in the
>past, if I may ask?

Thank you to all those who responded.   The ironic thing, of course, is
that I have long since concluded that The Fool is not interested in serious
conversation and he has been firmly planted in my killfile for a while now.
  So, without this welcome uproar I would never have known that this had
happened.   I am curious as to what a "Jeeb-O" is?

Hopefully this will inspire The Fool to act like a member of a community,
let alone a civilization.

JDG