> Behalf Of Deborah Harrell
>
> As I noted in my last post, my cat Zimmie has been
> missing for days now.  He's never been away for more
> than 12 hours at a stretch -- too fond of his full
> food dish! <sad smile>  Given where we live, the most
> likely scenario is that a coyote or pair of foxes got
> him.

I'm really sorry to hear this.  Having lost one of my cats recently,
I know what you are going through.  One of my neighbors cats
disappeared just like that.  We have seen an occasional coyote in
our neighborhood so we think that's what happened as well.   But it
is definitely hard not knowing.

I hope he comes home against all odds.

 - jmh