On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:18:57 -0500, Robert Seeberger
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dan Minette wrote:

Reading this, I get the impression that he'd be A-OK if Rushdie went
to Iran or somewhere else that follows Islamic law, and they killed
him.  He just doesn't advocate breaking other countries' laws to do
so.  So in other words: We should only kill him if the laws of the
country he is in allows us to do so.

Why, he's not a fanatic at all!