Doug Pensinger wrote:

> I'd be interested too, I am having trouble comming up with anything on
> Google given the names you supplied.

I thought that "Sergio Macaco" should suffice to find them

> I did find a few details about the
> period in a discussion of a movie called Four Days in September about the
> kidnapping of the American ambassador in 1969 by the resistance group MR8
> which was kind of interesting:

That's an interesting movie, strongly [*] based on real facts. Just for
the record, this MR8 still exists, and supports both a right-wing politician
in Sao Paulo and _Saddam Hussein_ (!!!).

Alberto Monteiro

[*] some movie characters are the fusion of two or more real characters,
some places were changed, etc.