On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 03:22:35PM -0500, Dan Minette wrote:

> With two cameras following the baseball, this should be
> straightforward...just find the intersection point of two vectors in
> space.  Multiple pairs of vectors can be taken, and continuity can be
> expected.  I was usuing technology similar to this 25 years ago to
> work with bubble chamber photos.

We're not communicating. Tracking the baseball position in space does
not seem difficult. The problem I am asking about is where the top and
bottom of the strike zone are for each individual player. How does the
system you are referring to remove the human judgement call on that?

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/