Doug Pensinger wrote:

>> I did! But it didn't change my vote, because the alternatives
>> to Cesar Maia are even worse than him.
>
> What, you don't like Crivellaš?

:-))))))))))))))

No, of course not. Imagine Bin Laden allied to the executives of Enron and
Worldcom.

> Sorry, Alberto, I shouldn't assume that our international members
> are aware of our political perturbations.

But your political perturbations usually affect all the world. Considering
that I am now working at an oil company, and that I get a yearly bonus
that _increases_ with the price of oil, I would like that the USA chose
a president that would _destabilize_ all other countries that produce
oil.

Until now, Bush has been an excellent choice, but maybe Kerry can
blow things even more than him [say, by taking off USA troops from
SA and allowing a shi'a revolution to swap all Persian Gulf :-)]

Alberto Monteiro