From: Russell Chapman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Mt. St. Helens On Eruption Watch
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 11:11:11 +1000

Travis Edmunds wrote:
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/afp/20040927/helens.html

Sept. 30, 2004 — U.S. geologists warned Wednesday that a surge in seismic activity at Mount St. Helens in the state of Washington could spark a volcano eruption.

Gosh - I hope not - it is one of the centrepieces of my Christmas holiday plans, along with Rainier and some other spots in the Cascades.

Chartering a plane to go hunting for flying saucers?

-Travis "Kenneth Arnold, 1947" Edmunds

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.