Russell Chapman requested:
>>Bah! Tell me what you think of Peacekeeper Wars!

I'm not a 'Scape head, but I did enjoy the show when I could catch it.  So I'm not
giving you the fanboy perspective on it, just so you know.

I thought it was pretty good.  I imagine if I knew more of the backstory I'd have
enjoyed it even more.  I found it well worth watching; the dialogue and characters
were good, and it was edge of your seat at points.  The only thing I didn't care for
was some of the directing for the action scenes; the poses some of the main characters
were taking were just plain silly at points.  But overall, it was a lot of fun.

Jim