I think it would be better to define what exactly an ILLEGAL order is...and I think the previous poster clarified it. My opinion: given my military background, I think some discipline is in order. But I also think the person(s) issuing the orders to the unit should be looked into as well. It sounds like to me there is a breakdown someplace in the chain. But then, I also don't have all the facts either, so I would have to reserve judgement for another time...

Damon.
Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: Legends Aussie Centurion Mk.5/1