On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 09:51:24PM -0700, Gautam Mukunda wrote:

> Congratulations, you're actually _worse_ than Falwell, you're accusing
> the President of treason.  You have completely forfeited the right to
> complain about _any_ Republican tactic or accusation without looking
> hopelessly hypocritical.

Let me be *descriptive* here too. This thread looks rather odd if it
is put next to the writing that says that Kerry would do nothing while
terrorists go about killing Americans; tens of millions of Europeans
wish Americans ill; constant whining about people not respecting the
opinions that are expressed while saying how much respect there is for
others opinions in these writings

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/