> > His "flair for the dramatic" can be very
> insulting.
>
> I see it that way, too.

Hate to post a "me too" message but...

What bothers me is his penchant to post rebuttals to
arguments with words like "pathetic" rather than
deconstructing the argument and presenting a
counterargument. He could go back and claim he's
attacking the ideas rather than the person, that's not
particularly obvious.

It did bother me a bit that he didn't bother to read a
post he responded to, but instead latched onto the
first sentence I wrote. That to me shows he either
doesn't care or is being to irrational to engage in
debate. FWIW.

Damon.

=====
Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: Legends Aussie Centurion Mk.5/1