At 10:01 AM 10/26/2004 -0500 Horn, John wrote:
>> Behalf Of iaamoac
>>
>> Just days after Bush's now-controversial State of the Union
>Address
>> in 2003, Clinton declared: "After what happened on 9/11, the will
>of
>> the international community has stiffened, as represented by this
>> last U.N. resolution, which said clearly that the penalty for
>> noncompliance is no longer sanctions."
>
>My only response after reading this article is "so?"  So Clinton
>doesn't agree with Kerry on Iraq.  OK.  I don't recall the Democrats
>demanding all Kerry supports to be in lock step with him in order to
>support Kerry.  Heck, I was grudgingly in favor of the war in Iraq
>before it happened.  Not so much now.
>
>OK.  Not at all.

I think the key point is that Dr. Brin holds up Bill Clinton as the paragon
of a good Presidency, and strikes down Bush - particularly the handling of
the Iraq War - as a paragon of a bad Presidency.

It is interesting to note Bill Clinton's approval of how Bush handled the
Iraq situation - especially since Bill Clinton's statements on Iraq are
irreconciliable with Brin's statements on Iraq.

JDG