On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 04:34:01PM -0400, Bryon Daly wrote:

> Well, I was assuming Dave knew that and the intended question being
> asked was "what does Dan mean wrt the gambling remark?"

Again, Casablanca not required to know what the statement implied in the
context of the thread. While there may be people who go around making
gratuitous Casablanca references, Dan obviously did not. His point was
about hypocrisy. The fact that the point was made with a Casablanca
reference was just a figurative flourish -- any number of references, or
none at all, could have made the same point.

And this is getting silly, so this is my last.

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/