----- Original Message -----
From: "Travis Edmunds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: Wis. City's Schools Allowing Creationism

> >From: "Dan Minette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Re: Wis. City's Schools Allowing Creationism
> >Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:06:53 -0600

The link is:

http://www.cin.org/jp2evolu.html

The quote is:

<quote>
Today, almost half a century after the publication of the Encyclical, new
knowledge has led to the recognition of more than one hypothesis in the
theory of evolution. It is indeed remarkable that this theory has been
progressively accepted by researchers, following a series of discoveries in
various fields of knowledge. The convergence, neither sought nor
fabricated, of the results of work that was conducted independently is in
itself a significant argument in favor of this theory.
<end quote>

The whole piece separates the role of philosophy and science in answering
similar sounding, but really quite different questions. Its far from
anti-scientific.

Dan M.