[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi ya'll.
You probably did not notice that I dropped out of the list for some time -
about 7 months. If you remember, I last left the list after announcing that
I was diagnosed with Cancer, and was starting treatment. Well I am glad to say that THAT'S over with. It was tough, and if anyone has
gone though it, you know what I mean.

Let me be first to say, WELCOME BACK!

Not just that we missed you around here, but that you're alive and healthy enough to participate.

I am now in what is called a complete response state, meaning that I have
responded completely to the treatment and have little if any evidence of
disease.

Way cool!

However, Indolent Follicular Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma is currently not
curable, but it can be controlled for years or even decades. The disease
will come back, with a mean time of 14 months to recurrence.

I hope and pray you go way beyond the mean!

The stats don't sound too bad, which is good to hear.

Nick