--- Warren Ockrassa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> To me what was probably most interesting about KP is
> the story you told
> with the scenario you conceived. (I mean the
> contrast of what you
> explored versus what I would have done given the
> same starting point.)
> I would have gone down a totally different
> exploratory path -- one you
> mentioned tangentially, as it happens --
> body-swapping and species
> swapping. (Gender-switching alone would make for an
> interesting > character study.)

I saved a bunch of possibilities for KILN TIME, which
is now 2 years behind schedule.  Anything you folks
care to suggest, including puns, is always welcome.

Note the  MAJOR theme in all my works... that
whatever's new won't be monopolized by dark powers OR
solitary demigod heroes... but will be shared by the
masses.

Unfortunately, I seem chastened in my faith in my
fellow citizens by recent events.  NOT the overall
election trends.  After all, urban-educated America
did vote as I perceived.

No, it's the whistle blower effect.  I had thought
that we were past the era when large scale
conspiracies could work without conscience-driven
henchmen stepping forward.  But the rife and
outrageous amounts of vote fraud that we have seen is
so spectacular that, even if only 5% is true....

Well, clearly we are not yet in The Transparent
Society