On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:56:09 -0600 (CST), Julia Thompson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, Bryon Daly wrote:
>
> > Has it improved any?  I was thinking that the constant tragedy they were
> > surrounding Andy with must have settled down by now, but I just saw some
> > comedian joking that people should be diving out of the way when they
> > see Andy coming, so perhaps not.
>
> It hasn't improved any as far as Andy being "tragedy central", but I've
> been watching for years, this is the last season, and if there's gonna be
> a train wreck at the end, I want to see everything leading up to it.  :)

Train wreck, eh?  Might be worth watching... :-)

> Do you at least see any previews?

Not really - to be honest, until you said you still watch NYPD Blue, I wasn't
sure it was still running!  Between all the CSI  and Law & Order variants plus
occasionally Monk, we don't spend much time watching ABC, I guess!