I grew a little weary of dealing with the "Area 51" stuff about the
election being stolen, but if you still aren't convinced, a couple
of blogs I occasionally read have recently had some good posts in
this regard:

First, the most excellent "Mystery Pollster" blog - a great read for
anyone interested in how polling works, has had an excellent post on
this subject:
  http://www.mysterypollster.com/main/2004/11/vote_fraud_.html
  http://tinyurl.com/5vhb6

 The Emerging Democratic Majority blog also debunks the exit poll-
based conspiracy theories pretty thoroughly here:

http://www.emergingdemocraticmajorityweblog.com/donkeyrising/archives
/000940.php
http://tinyurl.com/6d3pn

Please note that I disagree with about 90% of what this author
simply has to say over the course of a year ;-).   I do happen to
agree with him on this post, however, and this post is helpful for
showing that this isn't just my partisan bias speaking.

JDG