Warren Ockrassa wrote:
>Damon Agretto wrote:
>>Get them a D&D book instead; I got mine in 1983 and still am
>>playing...the gift that keeps on giving (or is that VD???).
>Depending on their ages D&D might be a bit advanced. A CCG can be >a good
>introduction.

If you want a card game that's also sort of educational, try and
find an old WotC game called "Earthquake."  You score points by
dropping cards of a given suit, then multiplying the cards you played
by the total number of cards of that suit in play.  It's a sneaky
way to get the kids to learn multiplication.  :)

Jim
Math is fun Maru