> > From: "Warren Ockrassa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> Finally, as an exercise, I suggest you take this assessment and answer
>>> it truthfully.
>>>
>>> <http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/etc/quiz.html>

I got:

52   -   Your score rates you as "homophobic."

 In his 1996 study of 64 Caucasian, male college students, Dr. Henry Adams
classed 35 participants as "non-homophobic." In 1980, a different research
team found 56% of their white, male sample scored in the homophobic range.
This is not conclusive, however. Dr. Adams, the researcher who helped develop
this scale, writes that "a major difficulty of this area of research is in
defining and measuring homophobia." Elsewhere, he cautions: Since there is no
universally accepted definition of homophobia, the scales currently in use
may not measure all aspects of homophobia.

... but I don't consider myself _homophobic_. Maybe I missed something
in the translation.

Alberto Monteiro