> I think I said in an earlier message that direct
> evidence that GWB
> boils kittens (or some such) could surface, and
> nothing would change.
> Even if this analysis had been done against Ohio
> data and indicated
> that cheating (in Diebold's home state) had thrown
> the national
> election, I don't think anyone would do anything
> about it.

I think this is true. We were discussing something
similar on another list, and one member (from Denmark)
commented that people should be hopping up-and-down
about this, while another couple has lost faith in
America and have decided to emmigrate to Canada --
permanently. It doesn't matter because -- as one
commentor said -- as long as its the "liberal media"
that's shouting about this, No One Will Care. That
somehow being a "liberal" means a lack of credibility,
rationality, or TRVTH in the eyes of some
"conservatives." Oh, and Bush EATS kittens; get it
right! :P

Damon.

=====
Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: Legends Aussie Centurion Mk.5/1