That might or might not be true. Doesn't do a g*ddamned thing for anyone who's lost employment, benefits and so on as a result of cheap-bastard money-grubbing CEOs.

HAH! They kept me in temp status since I started there so they WOULDN'T have to give me benefits. Although the temp agency offers healthcare benefits, its so expensive in comparison to what I make I might as well not have any at all.

Compassionate Conservatism doesn't look so good when you've spent more time unemployed or underemployed than otherwise...

Damon.

Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: Revell of Germany's M60A3