At 09:47 PM 12/9/2004, you wrote:
http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/neocon/quiz/neoconQuiz.html

My results were unexpected, but not surprising:

Realist

Realists…

-Are guided more by practical considerations than ideological vision

-Believe US power is crucial to successful diplomacy - and vice versa

-Don't want US policy options unduly limited by world opinion or ethical considerations

-Believe strong alliances are important to US interests

-Weigh the political costs of foreign action

-Believe foreign intervention must be dictated by compelling national interest

Historical realist: President Dwight D. Eisenhower
Modern realist: Secretary of State Colin Powell

* * * * *

When I did the Political COmpass test, I tested at being marginally liberal and marginally libertarian...

Damon.

Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: Revell of Germany's M60A3