--- Dave Land <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Next we'll be hearing me about Iraqis taking babies
> out of incubators in
> hospitals in Kuwait -- part of a long Bush family
> tradition of telling
> lies to justify war in Iraq.

You know, I spoke to someone on the US embassy staff
in Kuwait at the time who saw what was left of the
hospital where that happened.  The numbers might have
been exaggerated, that's about it.  Next we'll see
Dave telling us about how Saddam wasn't that bad -
part of a long leftist tradition of excusing any
totalitarian barbarity as long as it's committed by an
enemy of the United States.

=====
Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]