> From: Warren Ockrassa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Dec 15, 2004, at 5:36 AM, The Fool wrote:
>
> > <<http://www.wwrn.org/parse.php?idd=9955&c=98>>
> >
> > A Vatican diplomatic campaign to have "Christianophobia" recognised as
> > an evil equal to hatred of Jews and Muslims is causing concern among
> > some Christian activists and diplomats who draft new human rights
> > rules.
> >
> > The discrete drive, which the Roman Catholic Church first mentioned
> > publicly last Friday, seeks official recognition by the United Nations
> > and other international organisations of discrimination against and
> > persecution of Christians.
>
> Huh. I wasn't aware they were being put to lions again.

X-Tians are always trying to ratchet up persecution-complex Meme.  It's what
they run on (plus Fear and Hate).

------
These new movements, of course, grew out of the old ones and tended to keep
their names and pay lip-service to their ideology.  But the purpose of all of
them was to arrest progress and freeze history at a chosen moment.
--Orwell 1984