--- Nick Arnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'll add that when you said I was being
> sanctimonious, I felt a bit
> pissed off.  You don't know what I'm feeling unless
> I tell you.
>
> I hope this all doesn't seem hopelessly pedantic.  I
> believe that
> language is one of the most important tools for
> peacemaking.
>
> Nick

Geez, Nick, then stop using it as a tool to hinder
communication.  If I'm ever President, I'd hire you as
my press secretary.  I could do _anything_ and the
press would never be able to understand what the hell
you said to justify it.  Accusing someone of newspeak
is the height of sanctimony - particularly from you.
It reeks of self-righteous arrogance.  If you don't
want to be seen as sanctimonious, stop being such a
jerk every time someone disagrees with you.  You're
heading for Brin levels, for God's sake, and he may be
the most obnoxious human being I've ever communicated
with for any period of time.

=====
Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]