At 15:07 27-12-04 +0000, Alberto Monteiro wrote:
>Keith Henson wrote:
>>
>>> But then I will not be able to _buy_ a new one!
>>
>> Why not?  You know what kind of processor you have and there are only a few
>> kind of heat sinks.
>>
>But what is the point of buying a new one if I don't fknow how to remove
>the old one?

Once you break it, you can help the economy (tho not necessarily the
environment) by buying a whole new computer!

Or, you can give up now and pay some service tech a few hundred bucks to
replace the fan for you.  Either way, beaucoup bucks re-enter the money
stream from that stash under your mattress, and isn't that the whole point?
(See the preface to any of the HHG books for more information . . . )

Money Makes The World Go 'Round Maru

-- Ronn!  :)