From: "Robert G. Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: White Christmas
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 00:00:12 -0600

It snows here in Houston every 10 years or so, but this is the first
time in living memory that it has snowed on Christmas/Christmas Eve.

We have about an inch....inch and a half......at least everywhere that
is not paved, and even some of that is starting to get frosted.

People here are flipping out and playing in the snow at midnight.

xponent
I Imagine Many Of You Find That Funny Maru
rob

Did you know that it never snows here on the Rock?

-Travis "not Alcatraz" Edmunds

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.