Erik wrote....
> Does not bode well for future quality programs from SF channel....

I don't necessarily agree with their ratings or appreciate the quality of
all of their  shows, but considering the big headliners a few years ago were
Scare Tactics and Tremors, they are definitely on an upward swing.

Earthsea sucked, and Riverworld wasn't much better, but Stargate (SG-1 &
Atlantis), Farscape, and especially Battlestar Galactica have all been
exceptional - at least in my humble opinion.

Speaking of Battlestar Galactica, I watched the DVD again and picked up on
quite a few subtle things that I missed the first time around, and I grow
more impressed the more I watch it. I hope that the series isn't a
disappointment.

Also, being the male pig that I am, I looked up Tricia Helfer online and
went to a page that had old model pictures of her. In the first 10 seconds
that I was there, I had three Trojan virus warnings, and 6 browser plug-in
security boxes attempting to install garbage. Even though I answered "no" to
all of the plug-ins, I received no less than 4 of them including
CoolWebSearch, and a few other nasty malware packages, including one that
continuously changed my Hosts file every time I fixed it..

After spending 4 hours trying to remove the malware, I gave up and formatted
and reloaded my O/S.

That will teach me to go looking for beautiful blonde Cylons.

Gary