----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: E-mail program questions

> On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 11:48:19AM -0600, Robert Seeberger wrote:
>
> > Certainly, but you know how it is.........lots of programs use the
> > term "fully customizable" when they actually aren't. It never
hurts to

> If you really did go to the mutt webpage link I provided, you would
> have been able to read about exactly how customizable mutt is. Fully
> customizable. I rarely exagerate.
>
> Please pay attention if you want me to reply to your questions.

Erik, it is not your fault if others have abused the English language
into submission.

And excuse me for making doubly sure of the facts.

I find it an interesting hypothesis that being mildly to more than
moderately rude causes people to "pay attention". On the contrary, I
expect that it makes one an object of ridicule in public and in
private whether one realizes it or not.

xponent
Waiting For The Historically Proven Echo Maru
rob