http://www.chaser.com.au/show_story.asp?ID=634&ED=68&CAT=2

PYONGYANG, Tuesday: North Korea's longest range missile declared its
intentions to defect today, revealing it finally possessed the
capabilities to fulfil its long-held dream of emigrating to the west
coast of America.

"I am seeking a better life for myself and my family," TZ-801
announced, gathered with his partner, a short-range cruise missile and
their two little anti-aircraft missiles. "As soon as I draw my mission
to the U.S. I'm out of here."

The warhead claimed it had been politically persecuted its entire life
by Kim Jong-Il and his Stalinist regime, who saw it as little more
than a government pawn.

But the final straw for TZ-801 came when its best friend, TZ-799 was
tragically test-fired into the Pacific Ocean last August. "That was a
real wake-up call for me," it declared. "Quite frankly by that stage I
was even prepared to defect to South Korea. But then they upgraded me
so I could travel to America - I couldn't believe my luck."

"I just hope I'm directed towards L.A," the weapon continued. "I'd
love to just soak up the sun for a while, try my hand at acting, maybe
even use my experience as a bomb to make a Stephen Seagal flick or
two."

"Whatever path I choose, I remain confident. The Bush administration
seems very committed to the full employment of nuclear warheads."

xponent
Oz Humor Maru
rob