On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2005, at 3:44 PM, Robert G. Seeberger wrote:
>
> > If thou werest truely God, Thou wouldst be able to communicate in the
> > modern f*cking vernacular.
>
> Actually, you'd think the deity would be able to produce a simplified,
> unambiguous language that was easy to learn.
>
> Hmm, perhaps "god" speaks Esperanto. ;)

How easy is Esperanto to learn by someone who's spoken nothing but
Japanese up to the point of trying to learn it?

And apparently Klingon is about as useful as Esperanto these days.  :)
IIRC, I read something about there being more speakers of Klingon in Japan
than speakers of Esperanto.

        Julia

who owns a copy of _Hamlet_ in Klingon, and who once seriously with the
idea of taking an intensive course in it