* Warren Ockrassa ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> wrong? Or is it just possible that the information we're giving you --
> that you're curt at best, rude at least, and arrogant at worst online
> -- might in fact be completely true?

Has it occurred to you that I don't care one whit about your opinion
since I have absolutely zero respect for you based on the absurd things
that you post? You literally have not posted one thing that I consider
worthwhile reading. So call me rude all you want. Knock yourself out. I
could not care less what you do or write.

--
Erik Reuter http://www.erikreuter.net/