Warren Ockrassa wrote:
On Feb 2, 2005, at 5:34 PM, Doug Pensinger wrote:

Shiny Happy People by REM makes me want to hurt whatever is playing it.

Fortunately it does not have a tendency to stick in my head.

REM did a version of that song for _Sesame Street_. Seriously. Michael appears with a passle o' Muppets and sings "Furry happy monsters everywhere."

My kids love seeing that. What they really get a kick out of is when I have the closed captioning on to get the lyrics right and I sing along....

(We have it on CD, as well. Plus I have the original version on CD. Remind me not to play either if Doug comes to visit....)

        Julia