Warren Ockrassa wrote:

Um. Years ago I had a button that read, "Dear lord, please protect me from your followers." However, I'd appeal to something a little closer to material reality for help. ;)

Hmm. Despite... or perhaps because... I'm Christian, I think I could wear that button, too.

But I'd be tempted to substitute "the Pharisees" for "your followers," just for
specificity.

On the other hand, I'm trying to convince myself to abandon negativity in favor of positive messages that I'll pound into others' heads until their resistance crumbles. (Yes, that was irony... at least I hope so.)

Today's nominee for a head-pounding postive message: "Creating a 'stewardship' society." Take that, Cato Institute, Heritage Foundation, etc.

Nick