From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Cat-astrophe (was: E-mail program questions)
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 01:09:50 -0600

From: Ray Ludenia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:52:17 +1100

From: Deborah Harrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For behaviors/places it isn't workable, I use "The
Enforcer"....a squirt gun filled with water and a tiny
bit (teaspoon) of white vinegar.

Why the vinegar my dear?

Obvious! It's for a sour-puss.

After a squirt of vinegar, I bet they are! Well at least it's not malt I suppose. That'd just be cruel.

Oy.

I got home about midnight (the hour, about an hour ago now), and Midnight (the cat) walked out of the door...

<SNIP>

I had a cat named Midnight about 12-13 years ago. One day he/she (?) just "ran away". And since then I've had a slew of pets. But just for some fun, let me list out the names of all the cats that I can remember:

-Midnight
-Tittles
-Mother Cat
-Curious
-One Eyed Willie
-Chauvel
-Baby Chauvel
-Snowball
-Stephen
-Blackie
-The Grey Mother Cat
-The Orange Baby
-Frank (little kitten that I rescued/had the cutest blue eyes I've ever seen)
-Tickie
-The Grey Kitten
-The Black Kitten
-London
-Leo

And that's all I remember. And yes, they were all called by those names.

-Travis

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.