Warren Ockrassa wrote:
>When East meets West, gustatory shocks cannot be too far behind.

The same is true of when South meets North.  When I was in college,
my fraternity was about 30% Latino.  I worked at a restaurant that
had a Sunday buffet, and I would scavenge for food at the end of it.

One fine day, I appropriated a large amount of Swedish Meatballs.
Rich, from Ecuador, decided to try a plateful.  It...didn't work out
well for him.  Sort of a Montezuma's Revenge in reverse.  :)

Jim
Some peopel just can't handle their brown gravy Maru