On Mar 15, 2005, at 10:44 AM, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

On Mar 14, 2005, at 11:22 PM, Dave Land wrote:

I'm actually quite astounded at how easy Apple has made it to get a web server up and running on Mac OS X

You mean Apache on BSD?

;)

Yes, but the point is, you don't have to know that to make it work. You just turn on "Personal Web Sharing."

What I find especially pleasant about Mac OS X is that, as a power user (I speek geek) I can do all sorts of wonderful Unixy things with it, but regular Jo(e)s can access a lot of that power without knowing much of anything.

Dave