At 01:53 AM Friday 3/18/2005, kerri miller wrote:

> But I think it's *appalling* that teenagers are given
> breast implants as 'graduation presents' -- and SHAME
> on those doctors!!!  _Any_ surgery involving general
> anesthesia carries a small but definite risk of death.
>  How pathetic to risk one's life to be
> "well-endowed"...

I'd have to agree, having just gt back from a trip to Las Vegas/Los Angeles
a few weeks ago, surrounded by silicone-sculpted bodies everywhere we went!

Perhaps someone ought to do a poll of the male population to find out whether more actually prefer the "silicone-sculpted" D-cup look or the natural (B-cup?) look?

I'll vote "natural."

--Ronn! :)