On 21 Mar 2005, at 8:51 pm, Nick Arnett wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 03:26:18 +0000, William T Goodall wrote

The people in the original story who had religious objections to
evolution. You are objecting to them being referred to as religious.
Are you claiming they are not religious or what?

Confusion reigns. I'm not disagreeing that they're religious. I was trying
to point out that the article itself, not just the people it was reporting on,
presents as fact the idea that movies about evolution contradict the Bible.

It presents as fact the fact that some people have religious objections to the theory of evolution. They *could* have added that there are thousands of different religions which have various different positions wrt evolution, but I don't see why they should.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." -- Ken Olson, President, Chairman and Founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977