A couple of questions about what I believe are typos, but want to make sure:

Dan Minette wrote:

We can check this at all three angles by setting both measuring devices in
the same direction.  We could look at one million pairs at 0 deg, one
million pairs at 37 deg, and one million pairs at 74 deg.  We find that, in
each direction, we have half a million times that particle 1 is measured up
and particle 2 is measured down, and half a million times that particle 1
is measured down and particle 1 is measured up.**
                                ^ shouldn't that be 2?

So, now we will predict the % of time that there are correlations between 0
deg. and 74 deg.  When particle 1 is up at 37 degrees, it is up at 0 deg.
90% of the time and down at 37 deg. 10% of the time. From our measurements
^^ shouldn't that be 0?
at 37 deg. and 74 deg, we know that when particle 1 is up at 37 degrees,
particle 2 is also up 90% of the time.  If the anti-correlation between
measurements at 0 degrees and 74 degrees is maximized, we have the
following:

Everything else looked OK to me, but I'm not an expert. :)

        Julia