> >> "6 BEST DRAMAS ON TV NOW
> >> And the shows are:-
> >>
> >> Deadwood
> >> Veronica Mars

Interesting note for people who do not watch both. The actress who
plays Veronica Mars was also in a couple of Deadwood episodes.
Needless to say, the differences between the two shows are rather
striking.

I am surprised that Carnivale is not on this list. It is at least on
par with Deadwood, and I would definitely say it surpasses Battlestar
and Veronica Mars in quality (I have not seen the other shows so I
withhold judgement).

Also just as a side comment, I grow more saddened each year at the
number of quality shows on cable that can never see air time on
network tv (unless they are rather heavily edited). I guess thats what
you get when the FCC enforces the lowest common denominator.