At 11:51 PM Tuesday 4/5/2005, Doug Pensinger wrote:
Dan wrote:

I realize that a president neither you nor I voted for is in office.
But, I believe in standards that are superior to "Dan likes" or "Doug likes."
Besides Bush's actions are not your druthers, what basis can you use to say we've gone backwards over the last four years.

I'm way to tired to do your post justice, but let me just say that I think that Bush has jepordized the very foundation of our nation; our meme.
People the world over wanted to come here or barring that they wanted to emulate us and I feel that that has changed completely.

Is it reflected in a statistically significant decline in immigration rates?

--Ronn! :)